Will be available soon!
Scenario in which we have 2 months to build our app 😬
4 options for building our app. 2 "useless" options (looking at the fact that we have 2 months to build it): Native or Compiled app and 2 "useful" options: Hybrid app or PWA. More info on every of them.
Hybrid looks like the best option for our scenario.
More on Capacitor and Ionic - technologies we can use.
Setting up our app and looking into the code.
The rest is classic web app creation with a bit of help...
Then we do the deployment and app release 🚀
This is how we get our app (hopefully on deadline).
Couple of FYIs (adding Capacitor to existing project easily, omitting app's review while updating our app, and easily making PWA from our Hybrid app).
Small contest and Q&A 🥳
- My LinkedIn
- My Instagram
- How Capacitor works
- Capacitor: Turn Your Web App into a Mobile App
- Ionic Docs
- Ionic: iOS Development
- Ionic: Android Development
- Custom Native iOS Code
- Custom Native Android Code
- Ionic: iOS App Store Deployment
- Ionic: Android Play Store Deployment
- Android Developer: Publish your app
- Adding Capacitor to your existing web application
- How to bypass mobile app review thanks to Capacitor, Ionic, and micro frontends 🤯
- Ionic: Progressive Web Apps in React